Noise reduction technology
Designed to reduce background noise, the Explorer 10 Bluetooth Headset delivers high quality sound in even the loudest of environments.
Stream music or GPS directions
Not just for calls, the Explorer 10 can even stream music from your smartphone or tablet, allowing you to listen to your favourite podcasts or albums while you're out and about. Additionally you can receive GPS directions, ensuring you'll never miss that next turn.
Lightweight and compact
The stylish, lightweight and discrete design aids comfort and looks fantastic. Weighing only 10 grams, this Bluetooth headset has been designed to fit securely into either ear without compromising on audio.
Battery status voice alerts
The Plantronics Explorer 10 provides status alerts indicating battery low and when to recharge the battery, ensuring you are never left with a Bluetooth headset which doesn't turn on,
Easy to use
Featuring dedicated buttons, you can easily answer / end calls, adjust the volume and activate mute. In addition, this Bluetooth headset even features a redial feature and voice dialing.
Note: Voice dialing will only work with smartphones which feature voice-enabled assitance
Makes driving safe
Matching safety while driving and calls is of utmost importance at Samsung. The Explorer 10 Bluetooth Headset provides true hands-free convenience and exceptional ease-of-use, so that you can drive safely, keeping in touch and making your calls without wires and with both hands on the wheel.
No matter which Bluetooth capable phone you happen to have, this headset is sure to be compatible with it. That includes iPhones, Samsung Galaxies, Sony Xperias, HTCs, Nokia/Microsoft Lumias, LGs etc. You name it, this product is ideal for it.
- Talk/standby time: Up to 11 hours/12 days
- Weight: 10 grams
- Noise reduction: Single-mic Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Multipoint technology: Pair two phones and answer calls from either one
- Status alerts (in English): Whispered alerts for power on/off, phone connected, battery low, recharge battery, volume minimum/maximum
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP for music and audio streaming, HandsFree (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.1
- Charge connector: Micro USB
- Battery type: Rechargeable non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
- Charge time (maximum): 120 minutes for full charge
- Service and support: 2-year limited warranty